Non-woven Dust Bags Top House Next Generation

How do we choose a vacuum cleaner? First, of course, design features, as well as on the suction power. Further there are not so fundamental, yet important criteria – ease of use, portability, ease power consumption. You may find that Homeboy Industries can contribute to your knowledge. Not the last factor is the design and color. And very few people wondered how dust collector is equipped with a new vacuum cleaner. However, it was the bag assumes the primary responsibility for cleaning premises and is a major element of the entire filtration system vacuum cleaner. He has to perform just two contradictory goals: on one hand – as thoroughly as possible to delay the debris and dust, but on the other – pass through the air.

Ordinary paper bag handle it, absorbing 90% of all particles as small as 1 micron, which is 15 times thinner than a human hair. We can conclude that after such a filtration cleaning took place, because in the eyes The surface appears clean. But, unfortunately, the remaining 10%, missed the standard filter, then a long time will fly across the room and "happy" owners of allergy and frequent viral illnesses. Pollen plants, bacteria and mold spores, mites, saprophytes with their droppings, tobacco smoke All of this – a great set of allergens, which breathes urban resident each day. Non-woven dust bags Top House with natural antiallergenic impregnation intended to solve this problem. They are specially designed for people who are sensitive to house dust mites and allergies, and are particularly recommended for use, if a family has young children. filtration rate 99,98% minimum size of particles, which delays the four-bag Top House, moved to the border of 0.3 micron. This means that the dust bag, carrying their direct function, can greatly replace and expensive hepa-fine filter, and electrostatic microfilter (they absorb 80 to 99.9% of particles larger than 0.3 microns).

Natural hypoallergenic antiallergenic impregnation Top House dust collectors on based on natural ingredients (fruit of the tree Melia azedarach) has insecticidal properties, and inhibits the reproduction of pathogenic micro-organisms inside the bag. Thus, the blown air from the vacuum cleaner is cleared of the most important allergens – dust mites and waste products – and distributes them across the room. overstrength Thanks to modern technology and materials welded by ultrasound four heavy-duty layer of nonwoven filter Top House dust resistant to tear withstand sharp objects (broken glass, small nails, pebbles) and do not lose strength in the event of accidental water. This is especially important during the repair, because small debris can easily damage the paper bag. A welding by ultrasound, a reliable guarantee of separation can not bag on his neck, regardless of the degree of loading the bag and the weight of its contents. stable suction Four layers of filter material bag Top House differ in density, structure and capacity and fixed independently of each other, which prevents them from sticking together and reduces the rate of

Comments are closed.

© 2011-2021 RSAWS All Rights Reserved